Today, in this blog, I will share with you the top 5 best earphones under 500 Rs in India list. If you want to purchase earphones below 500 rupees, you can assist with that via this blog.
Ergonomic and comfortable are the earphones ranked in this article. In terms of sound quality, these headphones are also amazing. These headphones make the bass the best headphones under 500.
Based on my personal experience and customer feedback of the earphones on Amazon and Flipkart, all the earphones in this best earphones under 500 in India list are ranked.
If you want to purchase earphones for music listening, playing sports, or for some purpose. You just need 500 and I’m going to help you purchase the best earphones below 500 Rs. I will also discuss all the earphones’ pros and cons.
Top 5 Best Earphones Under 500 Rs in India
- Realme Buds Classic
- Realme Buds 2
- boAt BassHeads 152
- JBL C50HI
- boAt Bassheads 242
Realme Buds Classic
Realme Buds Classic These are the first earphones I’m adding to this series from Realme. It is really classy to produce these earphones. These have a half-in-ear shape, which ensures that your ear canal can fit half of these earphones.
Tone quality-wise, they’re pretty strong now. Except for the bass, which is a little bit odd, all the frequencies sound top-notch. Otherwise, these earphones are one of the best earphones under 500 rs in India in this segment.
Realme Buds Classic Sound Quality
There is no noise cancellation in this earphone, first of all. The sound of the earphones will spill all over the room, and everybody will be able to hear it.
If we talk about the quality of the sound, then it’s really very good. The tops, mids, and treble sounded pretty awesome, but the bass has some problems. The bass wasn’t especially good.
On this list, these earphones have the biggest driver. It has a large 14.2mm driver. While these earphones have some bass issues, they still sound pretty good.
Realme Buds Classic Design And Build
You know the Realme Buds Classic has a really classy style, like old-school earphones. These, on the other hand, look amazing in black. These earphones are also delivered in white. I like the black colour.
The cables are not that tough, but they still look sturdy. The wires, however, are not braided. Realme Buds Classic’s earbuds are made of plastic and are highly slippery.
On Amazon, there are many consumers who have mentioned that these earphones are not handy. They didn’t suit their ears well. Before purchasing these earphones, you should think about them.
These are not the best earphones under 500 rs in terms of build quality.
Realme Buds Classic Pro’s
- There are a mic and a call control button available for Realme Buds Classic earphones.
- These earphones have a rather sleek style.
- The wire consistency of these earphones is good too.
- One of the best earphones for a price below 500.
- However, except for the bass, the sound quality of the Realme Buds Classic is really satisfactory.
- These earphones have 14.2mm, large drivers.
Realme Buds Classic Con’s
- Comfort is the biggest con of these earphones. These earphones have a significant problem with earbud fit. Until buying, read this.
- These earphones had a low bass response.
- Realme Buds Classic do not have noise cancellation, so keep that in mind before ordering.
Realme Buds 2
Realme is a major smartphone manufacturer in India that is owned by the Chinese company OPPO. The Realme Buds 2 is one of India’s best earphones under 500 rupees.
The best earphones for you are Realme Buds 2 whether you like EDM music or other bass-heavy music. These earphones also have a noise-cancelling feature that stops any external noise from distracting you.
Many earphones under 1000 rupees fell short in compared to Realme buds 2.
Realme Buds 2 Sound Quality
The sound quality on the Realme Buds 2 is incredible. The bass of these earphones is unbeatable in particular. The strong bass boost driver of 11.2mm makes the bass of the Realme Buds 2 so crisp and intense.
The mids, or the vocal portion of the earphone, is also excellent. If you’ve ever used earphones that cost between 1000 and 1500 rupees, you’ll note that they’re exactly the same.
When it comes to highs and trebles, these are both really strong. The highs and trebles will fill you with music. If you like ambient or atmospheric audio, these earphones are also a nice alternative.
If we speak about sound quality, then one of the best earphones under 500 is the Realme Buds 2.
Realme Buds 2 Design And Build
The Realme Buds 2 has a high-end style. They look very cool and stylish. It also comes in three different colours: black, red, and green. You are free to order whatever you want.
If we speak about the design of Realme buds 2, it beats the other earphones in this list once again. To start from, it has a tangle-free and highly robust cord, which extends the life of the earphone.
Realme Buds 2’s buds are magnetic. It comes with a decent enough inline mic and also has three inline buttons that you can use to control the sound, change the song, etc.
These are the best earphones under 500 in India.
Realme Buds 2 Pro’s
- The Realme Buds 2 has a built-in microphone.
- It has an outstanding response to bass. All thanks to the driver for the 11.2mm bass lift.
- Mids, peaks, and treble frequencies are all outstanding as well.
- The Realme Buds 2 is also incredibly comfortable to use.
- As compared to the other earphones on this list, this is one of the best earphones under 500 rupees.
- The tangle-free braided cord increases the longevity of these earphones exponentially.
- There are magnetic buds for Realme Buds 2.
Realme Buds 2 Con’s
- The price of Realme Buds 2 is its greatest weakness. The cost of this earphone is more than 500 rupees. It ranges between 600 and 700 rs. If you can raise your budget by 100 or 200 rupees, so it’s better for you to get these earphones.
boAt BassHeads 152
Imagine Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd, a corporation based in India, manages the boAt brand. Earphones, speakers, cords, and other accessories are sold at boAt.
boAt BassHeads 152 earphones are designed especially for bass-lovers. These earphones are suitable for listening to electronic or heavy metal songs.
The earphones’ durability is further improved by the dual-tone braided cords. These are among the best earphones under 500 rs.
boAt BassHeads 152 Sound Quality
The bass response of the boAt BassHeads 152 is the strongest attribute of the sound quality. In the BoAt BassHeads 152, the 10mm driver makes the bass so punchy and deep.
Other frequencies, such as tops, trebles, and mids, are also fine, but you can still tweak them with an equaliser app. These earphones also have excellent noise cancellation.
The boAt BassHeads 152 earphones are excellent for making phone calls. The sound quality is incredible. These, in my experience, are the best earphones under 500 rupees.
boAt BassHeads 152 Design And Build
The design of the boAt BassHeads 152 is great. The earbuds’ metallic finish adds to their uniqueness. The boAt BassHeads 152 earphones are available in various colours, including black, red, blue, and white.
These earphones are incredibly well-made. These earphones are more robust due to the dual-tone braided cords. The design of the boAt BassHeads 152 is also ergonomic.
The mic on the BassHeads 152 has a button to give various commands. These earphones have an L-shaped jack with a gold coating, which enhances their accuracy.
These earphones are the best earphones under 500 in India in terms of build efficiency.
boAt BassHeads 152 Pro’s
- Since the earbuds have a metallic finish, the construction quality of these earphones is excellent.
- The mic on the BassHeads 152 has a button.
- The earphones’ durability is improved by dual-tone braided cords.
- Because of the 10mm drivers, the sound quality is also excellent.
- The jack on the earphones is L-shaped and gold-plated.
- These earphones also have impressive noise cancellation.
boAt BassHeads 152 Con’s
- Some critics have confirmed that one side of the earphone stopped functioning after a certain period of time.
If you are interested in Latest Samsung Mobile Phones Under 10000 Rs check it out.
The JBL earphones brand is owned by the same corporation that owns the infinity earphones brand (Harman International Industries, Inc).
The sound quality of the JBL C50HI earphones is fantastic. To me, the drums, lows, mids, and trebles all sounded fantastic. In terms of sound quality, I find nothing to think about.
The cables on these earphones are awful. Later, I’ll explain why I’m doing that in greater depth. Aside from that, these earphones are the best earphones under 500.
JBL C50HI Sound Quality
To be frank, I haven’t had any huge problems with these earphones. All seemed to be in order for me. Many of the frequencies in these earphones are exceptionally well-tuned.
I figured the bass, tops, mids, and treble were all well-balanced. I’m not suggesting that these headphones have the highest sound quality. It’s not fine, but it’s not terrible either.
This earphones’ noise cancellation is also below average. In terms of sound quality, it has done averagely. You may claim that these are decent, not the best earphones available in India for under 500 rupees.
JBL C50HI Design And Build
The JBL C50HI has an extremely sleek and stunning build. These earphones are available in three different colours. The blue and black version of these earphones appealed to me.
These earphones have a microphone as well as a multi-tasking press. This button helps you to accept or reject a call. Long-pressing it also triggers Google Assistant and Siri.
When it comes to design, these earphones have a few big drawbacks. To start with, the wires on these earphones are incredibly poor. I don’t think these earphones are right for you if you misuse your earphones.
The JBL C50HI earphones aren’t the most durable under 500 rs.
JBL C50HI Pro’s
- In comparison to many other earphones, the sound quality of these earphones is outstanding.
- I considered the bass of these earphones to be very strong and simple.
- These earphones have a microphone and a button that can be used to issue commands.
- The L-shaped jack on the JBL C50HI earphones is unique.
- The noise cancellation on these earphones is also average.
- In India, the JBL C50HI earphones are among the best earphones under 500 rupees.
JBL C50HI Con’s
- These earphones’ wires are incredibly brittle. These are extremely vulnerable to injury. If you use your earphones a lot, you would not like to purchase these.
If you have a little bit high budget of 1000 Rs, so you can consider Best Earphones Under 1000.
boAt Bassheads 242
This list already contains boAt Bassheads 152. If you don’t want to do that for any reason, you can buy boAt Bassheads 242.
These earphones are very similar to the ones that came before them.
The sound quality on these earphones is outstanding, with strong bass. The tone is more atmospheric and surrounded due to the 10mm dynamic drivers.
In addition, the boAt Bassheads 242 has an inline microphone with a multi-functional press. The boAt Bassheads 242 earphones are India’s best earphones for under 500 rs.
boAt Bassheads 242 Sound Quality
I haven’t had any issues with the sound quality of these earphones. All appeared to be in my favour. These earphones have outstanding bass.
The highs, mids, and treble are also sufficient to outperform many headphones priced under 500. However, if you like electronic music, I believe you should give it a shot. There are hard hitters of the category.
When it comes to noise cancellation, these earphones work excellently for the price. Overall, the sound quality of these earphones is outstanding.
These earphones are truly the finest earphones under 500 in terms of sound quality.
boAt Bassheads 242 Design And Build
The 242 earphones from boAt are simply sports earphones. That’s why it seems to be really athletic. The fins on the earbuds prevent them from slipping out of your head.
These earphones are also resistant to water and sweat. The wires are braided as well, meaning that these earphones can last a long time. These earphones are also available in various colours.
An external microphone with buttons is included with these earphones. The design is not very comfortable, and after a while, these earphones can cause ear pain. These earphones could not be ideal for watching movies.
If you’re worried about buying these earphones, bear in mind that you won’t be able to use them for too long. This earphone is the best earphones under 500.
boAt Bassheads 242 Pro’s
- The sound quality of the boAt Bassheads 242 earphones is outstanding. The peaks, mids, bass, and treble frequencies are all finely tuned.
- The boAt Bassheads 242 features a microphone as well as multi-functional keys.
- The wires are also braided for additional strength.
- In terms of sound quality, this is one of the best earphones under 500.
- These earphones also have excellent noise cancellation.
boAt Bassheads 242 Con’s
- These earphones are not for you if you use headphones for more than an hour in a single sprint. Since wearing these earphones for more than an hour will cause discomfort in your ear.
Q) Which is the best earphones under 500?
A) Realme Buds Classic, Realme Buds 2, boAt BassHeads 152, JBL C50HI, boAt Bassheads 242.
Q) Which is better JBL or boAt?
A) Above a volume range of 75 per cent, boAt appears to deform. JBL – Also at peak volume, it’s crystal clear, but it has the lowest sound quality of the three. boAt – I found that in the first few months, the quality of the call was outstanding, but after 5-6 months, it began to deteriorate. However, it is still available, but not as strong as fresh.
Q) Is boAt a Chinese company?
A) In the year 2020, the boat company was ranked as the world’s fifth-largest wearable brand. Furthermore, it is the first Indian company to do so. the boAt is obviously an Indian company, not a Chinese one.
Disclaimer: These products’ prices will change in the future. The prices in this article were taken at the time it was published. Check and compare the price before you buy.
So, guys, this is the Top 5 Best Earphones Under 500 rs, and here this article is finished. If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends and family. Thank You.